Enter the 2019 NextGen in Franchising Global Competition!
The CFA is pleased to announce we are an official co-sponsor of the 5th annual NextGen in Franchising Global Competition.
In partnership with the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Foundation, we are looking for outstanding young entrepreneurs in the for-profit and social franchise industries who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders that are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
The 2018 NextGen winners represented eight countries: the U.S., Canada, Philippines, Australia, Kenya, Nicaragua, Uganda, and Hungary. Clean Juice, founded by husband-and-wife team Landon and Kat Eckles, was named the 2018 grand prize winner.
Who Can Enter
If you know any entrepreneurs between 21 and 35 years old, who have businesses in operation for 1-5 years with the potential to scale through franchising, please encourage them to apply at nextgenfranchising.org or contact Nadia Caron at 1-954-893-9150 or email@example.com with questions. Applicants must meet this criteria at the time of application.
Contest Winners Will Receive
- A trip to the IFA's Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD – or insert local currency equivalent)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs at the IFA Annual Convention
- An accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the final round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow their business
- Opportunities to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
Applications close Aug. 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be notified in late October and must attend the IFA Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Feb. 24-27, 2019.