- Member Services
- Become a CFA Member
- Advocacy and Government Relations
- Lead Generation Opportunities
- Zor-2-Zor Mentor Program
- Online Resources
- Professional Development
- CFA Awards Program
- CFA Military Veterans Program
- CFA Member Savings Program
- Regional Economic Development Directory
- CFA Ombudsman Program
- Member Communications
About CFA Membership for Franchise Systems
CFA Franchise System Membership Eligibility:
- Must be offering franchises in Canada or planning to offer franchises in the next 12 months
- Must meet CFA’s definition of a franchise
- Membership must be held by the owner of the brand or by those with the All-Canada Rights to offer the brand
CFA Membership Application Accompanying Documents Required:
- Current disclosure document (if operating only in provinces without disclosure legislation, please provide a document that meets CFA disclosure document guide requirements)
- Current franchise agreement
Franchise System members receive:
- Free member listing on LookforaFranchise.ca (includes a complimentary video) and in the annual FranchiseCanada Directory – both key resources for prospective franchisees.
- Ability to participate in free editorial in CFA’s award-winning FranchiseCanada Magazine.
- One complimentary registration to CFA National Convention, Canada’s premier franchise industry event for networking and education.
- Participation in all CFA programs, including the CFA Member Savings Program, Ombudsman Program, the CFA Awards Program and CFA’s mentoring program.
- Exclusive access to password protected content in the CFA Members Only Area.
- Use of the CFA Member logo in all marketing and recruitment materials.
- Exclusive opportunity to advertise CFA lead generation vehicles including FranchiseCanada Magazine, The Franchise Show and LookforaFranchise.ca.
/Suggested Next Pages…
>> CFA Member Application Form for Franchise Systems
>> Membership Fees
>> Download a PDF of our Benefits of CFA Membership brochure
March 16, 2017