ComForCare Home Care
ComForCare Home Care franchise members provide non-medical and skilled nursing in-home care, primarily to the exploding market of those over the age of 65. Franchise members provide the increasingly-needed services that support individuals' independence, dignity and quality of life. ComForcare offers a highly-scalable business model with unlimited earning potential; multiple revenue channels; large, exclusive territories; declining royalty schedule, and extensive training and support.
ComForCare Home Care – Creating Success with Significance in Canada!ComForCare is a one of North America’s leading home care franchise companies operating over 200 offices throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by supporting Independence, Dignity and Quality of Life through our “Front-Loaded Care Oversight” and “High-Touch Process.”
- "About 85% of Canadians over 55 years old want to remain in their present home for as long as possible, even if there are changes in their health. Meeting this demand will require adaptations to existing housing, home maintenance and support services (including personal care) from family, friends, and neighbors, and increased reliance on both government and direct service providers.
- This preference also means providing a full continuum of housing choices in terms of location, forms of housing, types of tenure, living arrangements, and range of support services that would allow older adults to continue to live independently and participate in their community for as long as possible."
- According to the Alzheimer Society of Canada, the number of Canadians living with cognitive impairment, including dementia, now stands at 747,000 and will double to 1.4 million by 2031.
- "In 2011, family caregivers spent 444 million unpaid hours per year looking after someone with dementia, representing $11 billion in lost income and 227,720 lost full-time equivalent employees in the work force. By 2040, they will be devoting a staggering 1.2 billion unpaid hours per year.
ComForCare is expanding its network of home care franchise operations in Canada by awarding prime territories to qualified candidates that possess the same passion, motivation and dedication we share in providing care to the elderly and their families.
Our highly scalable business model provides:
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Large Exclusive Territories
- Low Investment
- Proven Marketing Programs
- Industry Leading Training – Four (4) Weeks
- Proprietary Software & Technology
- Excellent Ongoing Support and More!
Company founded in 1996
US Locations: 203
Canadian Locations: 9
UK Locations: 1
Initial franchise fee: $51,000 CAD
Investment Range: $89,000 - $164,000 USD