Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge
Let's Talk Success! 2017 and 2018 FRANCHISE OF THE YEAR GRAND PRIZE AWARD WINNER! Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge offers6 to 10 Prime Ontario locations for 2018 and 2019 to add to 29 existing franchise locations. Symposium fills the expanding upscale-casual niche and offers: Full service breakfast, lunch, dinner & late night meals with a varied, extensive menu, full bar, classic dessert selection, and the popular Symposium 7 Day Features which have been guest favourites since 1996.
Established in 1996 and 100% Canadian, Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge is committed to redefining the cafe experience by offering the best in casual, upscale dining. Our Symposium team provides great value with friendly, guest-focused service – perfect for a casual dining experience or a special occasion celebration. We’re gratified to hear that Symposium enthusiasts consider Symposium their “hidden gem” and go-to neighbourhood dining destination.
With over 29 locations across Ontario, Symposium has something for everyone. Whether it’s one of our 7 Day Specials – from Monday’s “Burger & Beer” to Sunday’s “Owner’s Cellar Wines”- or other great value options such as Early Bird offerings or Featured Caesar & Mimosa Cocktails; we provide dining options that appeal to all tastes and every budget.
At Symposium, we believe in “giving back” and supporting our local communities and charities. We are a proud supporter of Breakfast Club Canada, The Breast Cancer Society of Canada, and World Vision. Along with a $portion of our 7 Day Specials and our Annual Golf Tournament, over the last 10 years Symposium has donated over $540,000 and over 9000 hours from staff, management, and franchisees to charity. A big THANK YOU to them all! Together, we will continue to make a positive difference in our Symposium communities.
Like us on Facebook, tag your favourite menu pics #symposiumcafe, and post your memorable Symposium moments. We’re glad you’re here. Thanks & Cheers! #symposiumcafe
Join the Symposium Award Winning Team
The Symposium Brand was established in 1996
- Number of Franchises – 29
- Initial Franchise fee- $50,000 (not included in the purchase price)
- Royalties – 5 %
- Advertising – 2 %
- Estimated total capital cost - $665,000 to $730,000 (turn key)
- Store opening monies needed $85,000 to $130,000
- Cash or liquid assets required - $300,000 to $375,000
- Average size of restaurant/lounge – 95 seats indoors and 40 seats on the patio – 3100 sq. feet
- Training – up to 3 persons for three months.
On Going Support
- 10 weeks store opening – transition Tutor – full time in your restaurant
- Regular support from the Operation Team
- Franchise of the Year CFA Award - 2017 and 2018
- 8 consecutive years awarded as Leaders in the Casual Dining Category
- A ”warm and inviting atmosphere” serving delicious menu offerings with superior customer attention
- We are the “go – to” destination for up-scale, casual dining in your neighbourhood
Prime Locations Now Available in Ontario Call 416.449.3611 email@example.com www.SymposiumCafe.com