Driverseat is shuttle and chauffeur franchise that provides services to communities due to a need for better transportation systems. Driverseat shuttle franchise serves corporate events, special events, elderly accompaniment and airport transportation. Driverseat chauffeur franchise serves those who are unable to drive their vehicle, so a chauffeur picks them up and drives them home in their own vehicles. Driverseat franchisees enjoy enhanced training, mobile app, sales portal, and CRM.
FASTEST GROWING TRANSPORTATION FRANCHISE IN NORTH AMERICA
Join the low-cost franchise that you can run out of your home! Hire chauffeurs to shuttle weddings, corporate events, small venues, and many more options for consumers! Enjoy the flexibility that comes with owning a Driverseat franchise.
Driving change in the industry.
The shuttle service industry generates over $7 billion in sales annually in Canada alone. With one of the strongest business models in North America, Driverseat is opening up in markets across the U.S. to provide incredible service, supported by mobile technology.
- The transportation industry continues to evolve to use more of our type of service
- Driverseat owns the significant space that exists between large buses (on one end) and taxi or ride share (on the other end)
- Driverseat franchise owners are the business development executives in their market
Dedicated to improve your business
Driverseat’s support is second to none. Our coaching and training starts before you open your franchise and continues with many ongoing training opportunities including:
- 8 weeks of training e-training and in-office training to prepare you for opening
- Live coaching – you are set up with a chat group for support from our office
- Annual 4-day conference
- Driverseat University online portal
- Regular webinars
Our technology is supports you daily, ensuring that your time is free to develop your market. Included with the franchise:
- Consumer mobile app
- Chauffeur mobile app
- Sales portal / dashboard
- Driverseat University
- Cloud based storage with marketing files
- Electronic road supervision (tracks all chauffeurs, locations, driving habits etc)
- Franchisee website page that is controlled by the franchisee
Low-Cost Meets High Value
- Initial franchise fee of $19,000
- Total cost estimate to open (including franchise fee) is $43,000-$48,000
- High gross margin percentage controlled by the franchisee
- Easy to manage system
- Automated billing