November 9, 2015 • 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Vancouver Convention Centre, 999 Canada Place
Attention Business Owners! Learn How to Franchise Your Business and effectively compete with your larger competitors. To register, download a registration form HERE or contact Joanne Capano at 416-695-2896 ext. 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a growth strategy, Franchising provides you with the ability to gain market share by increasing your points of distribution. Compared to other business expansion models, Franchising allows you to expand faster with minimal capital as investment at the unit level is covered by your franchisees. Your brand’s growth won’t be limited to one or two cities — Franchising offers the opportunity to have a multitude of units throughout the world.
Included with seminar registration
- Continental breakfast;
- a light lunch;
- a comprehensive Resource Package with articles, guidelines & publications designed to help you build your franchise; and
- 2 FREE passes to The Franchise Show in Vancouver (November 7 & 8). Upon receiving contact and payment information, CFA will email the passes directly to you
What exactly is happening in the Canadian franchising environment?
Trends and recent developments
Ensure you attract the best!
Strategies for marketing to potential franchisees
Don’t forget about the law!
The legal side of franchising and avoiding the pitfalls
Money is always an issue!
Financing the franchise and dealing with bankers
Been there, done that!
Experiences from a franchisor and the ups and downs you can expect
- Legal Expert and Moderator: Dan So, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
- Franchisor: Jeff Young,
Ricky’s All Day Grill/Fatburger
- Franchise Consultant: Grant Bullington, FranNet
- Financial Expert: Don Nicol,
RBC Royal Bank