Date: October 18, 2018
Location: 161 Bay Street (Brookfield Place), Suite 1500, Toronto, ON M5J 2S1
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: Regular: $299 | CFA Members: $125
Save $50 when you pre-register before October 18
Do you have a business you want to expand in Canada? This February, you can attend the Canadian Franchise Association’s (CFA) Franchise Your Business workshop to learn how to grow your business quickly, cost-effectively, and successfully through franchising!
Franchise consultants, including legal and financial experts, will provide invaluable insight into current franchise trends and developments, including how to structure a franchise deal, strategies for marketing and how to avoid legal pitfalls.
This is your one-stop-shop to learn directly from seasoned franchise pros in a range of fields!
Attendees will learn:
- How to know if your business can be franchised
- Strategies for marketing to potential franchisees
- Considerations when structuring a franchise deal
- How to determine your franchise fees and investment costs
- The legal side of franchising and avoiding the pitfalls
- Financing the franchise and dealing with bankers
- Real life experiences and the ups and downs you can expect
- What exactly is happening in the Canadian franchising industry, including the trends and recent developments
For more information contact Renna Reddie at 416-695-2896 ext. 242 or email@example.com.
“How to Franchise Your Business was the best event we have ever signed up for! Even if you are just considering expanding your business, this seminar is so well organized and covers every aspect of expansion, it is silly not to attend. From legal, to marketing, to growing pains, it is all nicely compacted into one day. Completely recommend it!”
– Theresa Thom, Director Franchise Development, STOR-X® Organizing Systems
“For all those considering taking their business into the franchising world, you should consider this seminar a great ‘acid test’ as to whether or not you are ready. Don’t miss an opportunity to hear from those who have successfully thrived using this method of expansion.”
– Tyler Alton, V.P. Growth and Development, Summit Kids