Discover all of the benefits of Franchise Support Services / Supplier Membership! Download our Membership Brochure now.
All FSS / Supplier members receive:
- CFA helps to promote our supplier members to members and others in the franchise community through our member to member contact directory
- Free member listing, logo and video on www.cfa.ca, which received over 390,000 unique page views in 2018
- Free listing in our annual print Franchise Canada Directory, which is sold on newsstands and distributed at all CFA tradeshows across Canada (average circulation of 10,000 copies per issue)
- Free listing in CFA’s Franchise Support Services/Suppliers Directory, mailed to all CFA members each year
- Contribute articles to Franchise Canada Magazine (average circulation of 10,000 copies per issue) and The FranchiseVoice, which reaches 1,000 decision makers at CFA member companies four times a year
- Opportunity to attend, speak and exhibit at CFA educational events and webinars, which drew over 1,530 attendees in 2018
- One complimentary registration to the CFA National Convention, Canada’s premier franchise industry event for networking and education in your first year of membership
- Participate in CFA Member Savings Program, which can help you boost your bottom line.
- Take advantage of the Supplier Peer-to-Peer Program, providing 12 hours of guidance within a 12 month period with an established member supplier
- Exclusive opportunity to promote your products and services through CFA’s lead generation vehicles, including our websites, e-newsletters and magazines
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities at national events and trade shows to gain visibility
- Exhibit at Franchise Canada national trade shows and at CFA’s National Convention Marketplace
- Use the CFA Member logo in all marketing and recruitment materials
CFA FSS / Supplier Membership Requirements:
- Must be engaged in providing products or services to franchise systems and/or franchisees
FSS / Supplier Fees:
2019 – 2020 Membership Dues Schedule:
- FSS/Supplier Member $2,836 (for 12 months)
- FSS/Supplier Member with two brands (one additional) $3,596
The following documents are necessary for completing your application.
Incomplete applications cannot be processed – please ensure that you have included all of the following documents with your application submission:
- Completed and signed application form with payment
- Current marketing/sales brochure
- Initialed CFA Code of Ethics
A proposed new member bulletin will be circulated to all members to advise your intentions to become a member with the CFA.
Your application will be presented to the Executive Committee for final approval. If membership is granted you will be notified by our membership department and access details will be provided.
“As a supplier, we highly value our membership with the CFA as it allows us to keep in touch our existing clients in Canada and develop relationships with new franchise systems. We are also able to stay on top of important issues related specifically to franchising in Canada so we can better anticipate our clients’ needs.”
–Richard Thomas, Listen360
“Moneris® has a long standing relationship with the Canadian Franchise Association. Working with the CFA enables Moneris to broaden our business acquisition channels through joint marketing efforts and assist in the development of successful franchisees.”
–Patrick Bunn, Moneris
“Our CFA membership has proven to be very valuable to us. We have walked away with new clients after every single CFA Convention! Meeting face-to-face with franchisors is critical in the franchising world.”
–Jason Kealey, FranchiseBlast
"As a franchise consultant, I know that my membership in the CFA is invaluable and over the years it has definitely paid off with new business. It also adds credibility to my brand and allows me to connect with my audience as a true expert in this business model. I often recommend that my emerging franchisor clients join even before they are ready to start franchising – you just can’t put a dollar number on the learnings and connections that they will make as a result of joining.”
–Marietta Snetsinger, Ascend Franchise Solutions