Modern Territory Franchise – Director, Sales & Marketing
Modern Cleaning is Canada’s largest and fastest growing janitorial services company. For more than 20 years, we have delivered exceptional cleaning services to commercial clients through the development and application of proprietary technology. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented team working in a fast-paced environment focused on supporting our franchisees and providing customer-centric service to our clients.
Reporting to the President, the Director, Sales & Marketing will work collaboratively with the VP of franchise development and Director of Franchising to develop and implement creative ways to improve territory franchisees relationships and channel growth. You will be the hands-on leader supporting a team of Territory Franchisee and subject-matter experts, responsible for the development and execution of business-driven marketing strategies that will lead to new customer acquisition and the growth of our existing customer base. You will assist the development team with the selection and recruitment of new Territory Franchisees and provide support in the development of initiatives to attract candidates.
- Lead, develop and execute marketing and sales strategies
- Lead and develop marketing content and promote brand recognition
- Drive and coordinate all marketing and franchise recruiting activities for lead generation
- Manage communications and public relations (print, web, social media)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Modern Territory Franchise development team and other teams to initiate solutions and offerings
- Manage proposal writing and other sales support activities, including inside sales and channel partners
- Leverage CRM tools to optimize marketing and lead generation efforts
- Maximize the return on investments in tradeshows and client events
- Develop and track sales and marketing performance metrics
- Coach and mentor a team of Territory Franchisees on marketing strategies, customer satisfaction collecting, analyzing and reacting data.
- Manage customer / franchisee complaints
- Provide marketing training on various aspects including social media
- Provide sales training such as go-to-market strategy, upsells techniques etc.
- Ensure high quality and brand compliance for all creative/production material
- Research various marketing vehicles, stay in touch with market trends, and identify issues and opportunities to help support sales and development
- Update and maintain websites, build content, articles and upload useful information in a timely
- Responsible for marketing budget management
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing and sales support
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing effective marketing and lead generation programs
- Knowledge of the cleaning industry and business development experience an asset
- Expert in the use of CRM tools, MS Office suite, and Word Press
- Strong business acumen and comfort working with numbers
- Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, ethical, self-starter
- Travel on a regular basis
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
- Flexible to changing business needs