Attention Business Owners: Expand Your Business through Franchising!
Are you interested in expanding your business quickly, cost-effectively, and successfully? With a proven business model in place, franchising is often the next step entrepreneurs take to transform their business into a national brand name. And why wouldn’t they?
Franchising offers business owners the opportunity to gain market share by increasing points of distribution, and enables franchisors to expand quickly with minimal capital.
But how do you get started? What steps should you follow when scouting franchisees, and what are the legal and financial trends you should know more about? Most importantly, can your business model be successfully replicated in different markets?
On Wednesday, May 24 and Thursday, May 25, ALL business owners are invited to join the Canadian Franchise Association’s How to Franchise Your Business Online Educational Workshop.
Led by seasoned franchise pros whose expertise covers a wide-range of topics, this two-day event is your one-stop-shop to get the best and most comprehensive information so you can franchise your business the right way!
Here’s What We Will Cover:
• Find out if your business can be franchised
• Discover recent trends and developments in the Canadian franchising landscape, and find out how they can have an impact on your business
• Learn how you can implement effective marketing strategies when reaching out to potential franchisees
• The legal side of franchising, and how to avoid the pitfalls
• Considerations when structuring a franchise deal
• How to understand your franchise fees, and what your investment costs should be
• How to effectively finance your franchise and create a mutually-beneficial relationship with your banker
• Get a behind-the-scenes look at the industry from a successful franchisor who has seen it all
Moderator: Peter Snell, Gowling WLG
Legal Expert: Larry Weinberg, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
Franchise Consultant: Shawn Saraga, SRS Canada
Financial Expert: Paul daSilva, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
Franchisor: Todd Wylie, Panago Pizza
Learn How to Franchise Your Business from the comfort and convenience of your home, office, or anywhere with an internet connection! Webinar registration includes speaker bios and presentation materials.
Register today! For assistance or questions regarding registration, please contact Lindsey Victor, CFA’s Events and Education Coordinator, at email@example.com or 416-695-2896 ext. 228.
Thank you to the following members who are National Sponsors and support CFA throughout the year: