- Member Services
- Become a CFA Member
- Advocacy and Government Relations
- Lead Generation Opportunities
- CFA Member Savings Program
- Franchise Mentor Program
- CFA Military Veterans Program
- Online Resources
- Professional Development
- CFA Ombudsman Program
- CFA Awards Program
- Member Communications
CFA: Your Indispensable Resource
If you’re franchising or offering services to the franchise industry in Canada, you should be a member of the Canadian Franchise Association, the only national trade association for franchising in Canada. Here are five immediate benefits you get when you join CFA and gain access to our exclusive member programs, events, publications and lead generation vehicles:
- Industry Credibility. CFA is the most trusted source for information on franchising in Canada and many prospective franchisees and franchisors look for the CFA Member logo when searching for franchise opportunities and service providers. By joining CFA, you’re publicly declaring your commitment to franchise excellence and elevating your company alongside over 700 corporate members who have pledged the same.
- Lead Generation. Only CFA offers a full multimedia suite of lead generation solutions including websites, tradeshows, magazines, e-newsletters and special programs to help you find your next franchisee or franchise industry client.
- Advocacy. It won’t matter how successful your company is if Canada’s business environment becomes hostile to franchising. Acting alone, you might not have the time or resources to monitor and respond to legislative threats; that’s where CFA comes in. Only CFA pro-actively advocates on behalf of the franchise industry, working with government, media and the public to protect, enhance and promote franchising.
- Education. Benefit from the collective knowledge of CFA’s extensive membership through live events, webinars, articles, white papers and a free mentoring program, all led by the industry’s leading franchisors and experts.
- Member Savings Program. You and your franchisees and employees can save thousands of dollars on expenses like shipping, payment processing, security and more through CFA’s group savings program.