- About CFA Events and Webinars
- Upcoming Events & Webinars
- The Franchise Show Locations
- WoW: Webinars on Wednesdays
- CFA Golf Tournament 2016
- CFA National Convention
- CFA Franchise Law Day
- How to Franchise Your Business Seminar
- Live Events – Non-Member Policy
- Speaker Proposal Form
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Attention Business Owners!
As a growth strategy, Franchising provides you with the ability to gain market share by increasing your points of distribution. Compared to other business expansion models, Franchising allows you to expand faster with minimal capital as investment at the unit level is covered by your franchisees. Your brand’s growth won’t be limited to one or two cities — Franchising offers the opportunity to have a multitude of units throughout the world.
Learn how to effectively compete with your larger competitors. Find out How to Franchise Your Business!
“How to Franchise Your Business was the best event we have ever signed up for! Even if you are just considering expanding your business, this seminar is so well organized and covers every aspect of expansion, it is silly not to attend. From legal, to marketing, to growing pains, it is all nicely compacted into one day. Completely recommend it!” – Theresa Thom, Director Franchise Development, STOR-X® Organizing Systems
“For all those considering taking their business into the franchising world, you should consider this seminar a great ‘acid test’ as to whether or not you are ready. Don’t miss an opportunity to hear from those who have successfully thrived using this method of expansion.” – Tyler Alton, V.P. Growth and Development, Summit Kids
Included with seminar registration
- Continental breakfast;
- a light lunch;
- a comprehensive Resource Package with articles, guidelines & publications designed to help you build your franchise; and
- 2 FREE passes to The Franchise Show in Toronto (February 20 & 21, 2016), Vancouver (November 2016) or Calgary (February 6 & 7, 2016). Upon receiving contact and payment information, CFA will email the passes directly to you
What exactly is happening in the Canadian franchising environment?
Trends and recent developments
Ensure you attract the best!
Strategies for marketing to potential franchisees
Don’t forget about the law!
The legal side of franchising and avoiding the pitfalls
Money is always an issue!
Financing the franchise and dealing with bankers
Been there, done that!
Experiences from a franchisor and the ups and downs you can expect