- About CFA Events and Webinars
- Upcoming Events & Webinars
- The Franchise Show Locations
- WoW: Webinars on Wednesdays
- CFA Golf Tournament 2016
- CFA National Convention
- CFA Franchise Law Day
- Advocacy Alert LIVE!
- How to Franchise Your Business Seminar
- Live Events – Non-Member Policy
- Speaker Proposal Form
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Turn Your Small Business into a National Brand through Franchising
How To Franchise Your Business is a full-day seminar that offers an introduction to franchising and the fundamental basics any franchisor should know. It’s your one-stop-shop to speak to industry specialists and learn from their expertise.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own business
- Business Owners looking to grow and expand their brand
- New start-up franchisors
Topics & Learning Objectives:
- Strategies for marketing to potential franchisees
- Trends and recent developments in the franchise industry
- The legal side of franchising and avoiding the pitfalls
- Financing a franchise
BONUS! Hear from a successful franchisor!
Learn from their personal stories and experiences, and prepare yourself for any challenges you can expect as a new franchisor.
Speakers will include members of the Canadian Franchise Association in each of the following fields:
- Financial representative
- Franchise lawyer
- Franchise consultant
“How to Franchise Your Business was the best event we have ever signed up for! Even if you are just considering expanding your business, this seminar is so well organized and covers every aspect of expansion, it is silly not to attend. From legal, to marketing, to growing pains, it is all nicely compacted into one day. Completely recommend it!”
– Theresa Thom, Director Franchise Development, STOR-X® Organizing Systems
“For all those considering taking their business into the franchising world, you should consider this seminar a great ‘acid test’ as to whether or not you are ready. Don’t miss an opportunity to hear from those who have successfully thrived using this method of expansion.”
– Tyler Alton, V.P. Growth and Development, Summit Kids
- A comprehensive Resource Package with articles, guidelines & publications designed to help you build your franchise
- 2 FREE passes to an upcoming Franchise Show – upon receiving contact and payment information, CFA will email the passes directly to you!
- Breakfast and lunch provided