Franchise System Membership
As a franchise system member you will be entitled to identify yourself as a "Franchise System Member" of the Canadian Franchise Association. Members are permitted and encouraged to use the CFA logo to identify themselves as members on all marketing and trade information. Members enjoy discounted fees on all CFA events, seminars and advertising. All members receive a full free listing on the CFA website and are highlighted as members in the annual FranchiseCanada Directory.
The following documents are necessary for completing your application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed –
please ensure that you have enclosed all of the following documents with your application submission:
- Completed and signed application form
- Current-dated cheque payable to CFA for first year’s dues
- Complete list of the applicant's franchisees including addresses, phone and fax numbers
- Applicant's current franchise sales kit
- Applicant's current franchise application form
- Applicant's current franchise agreement
- Applicant's current Alberta, Ontario, or PEI disclosure documents or current FDD for US companies (if
- For franchisors operating only in provinces without disclosure legislation please provide a document that meets CFA disclosure requirements as outlined in the Mandatory Disclosure Document for CFA Members.
If any of these documents are not forwarded to the CFA with this application, please explain the absence in your application.